Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ATTENTION: Residents of Sullivan County, PA - As the saying goes... I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

ATTENTION: Residents of Sullivan County, PA - As the saying goes... I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

by John Trallo on Wednesday, February 9, 2011



Residents of Sullivan County, PA:

I have, after much coaxing from many local citizens, and some careful thought, I have decided to run as a democrat for Sullivan County Commissioner in the upcoming 2011 election.

In order to get on the ballot, I will need the minimum signatures of 100 Sullivan County registered democrats, by March 8, 2011. I must emphasize, that according to the rules, you must be a resident of Sullivan County, and registered to vote as a democrat. However, should I get on the ballot, democrats, republicans, independents, et al, will be able to cast their vote for me, should you think I'm qualified, and worthy of your support.

I will be picking up the necessary paperwork and the official signature forms this week.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any issues and concerns you feel are important. Please feel free to forward this information on to other Sullivan County residents.

Thank you!
John Trallo
phone: 570-482-3503
email: jtrallo@epix.net


No comments:

Post a Comment