Thursday, March 3, 2011

SRBC response - "water use and consumption & the SRBC"

Mr. Trallo,

I apologize for my delay in getting back to you in response to your email. It was not my intention to "insult your intelligence" by way of the information I presented on Monday. If you recall I specifically stated that I was confident that all parties in attendance were intelligent individuals and that I was there only to present data and inform, not attempt to persuade any single or group of individuals. I understand that you feel I did not successfully present data on it's own face value as I promised. It saddens me to hear that you feel that the SRBC (and other agencies), have neither the ability nor desire to appropriately regulate the use of the resources under their respective regulatory authorities. I assure you that I have found all of the staff that I have dealt with at the agencies you mention, and there are many, to be very dedicated and conscientious individuals. I respect the conclusion that you have reached after analyzing the information that you have gathered. I also thank you for taking your time to provide your input and comments and will use them as I prepare and give future presentations.

Regards,
Eric Roof

Eric Roof
Manager of Compliance
Susquehanna River Basin Commission
1721 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Voice: 717-238-0423 x209
Fax: 717-909-0468

1760 Elmira Street
Sayre, PA 18840
Voice: 570-731-4839

No comments:

Post a Comment